I finally found the video of my last bike trip in 2006, so I uploaded it to Vimeo. [It helps if you press Play, then hit pause and wait for a while so it can download, then hit Play again.]
I love it - for me it captures the vastness and beauty of the Wyoming mountain ranges, uniquely experienced by bicycle. I hope you like it too.
Bicycle Trips, Experienced Vicariously
Southern Tier 2009
> jump to first blog post
mode: bicycle camping
route: southern usa
start: 18 sept 2009
san diego, ca
end: 21 Nov 2009
st augustine, fl
group: adventure cycling association
riders: 14 + 1 leader
distance: 3100 miles
5000 kms
> trip schedule
> map of route
mode: bicycle camping
route: southern usa
start: 18 sept 2009
san diego, ca
end: 21 Nov 2009
st augustine, fl
group: adventure cycling association
riders: 14 + 1 leader
distance: 3100 miles
5000 kms
> trip schedule
> map of route
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
